Unicorn Party Supplies
We have had so much fun sharing photos (and a video) from our Unicorn Party this week. We really loved creating the party and especially creating the products and all the unicorn party supplies that go along with it. We’ve seen lots of Unicorn things online so we were challenged to create something different and exciting that reflected The Sprinkle Sisters style. It ended up coming together pretty easily for Shelagh and I. We had so much fun making everything and got excited every step of the way. We thought today would be fun to talk about our Unicorn Party in a Box. While all these products are available to purchase individually, we put it together in a box to make your party planning that much easier. (We think we’ll do more boxes like this if people like them.)
- Unicorn cupcake kit (24 silver cupcake liners, 12 silver unicorn cupcake picks and 2 oz of unicorn sprinkles)
- Unicorn cake topper
- Don’t Stop Believing banner
- 5 feet of weather resistant tassel garland (bright pink, ballerina pink, sea blue, yellow, light purple and dark purple)
- 3 more ounces of unicorn sprinkles!
- Unicorn Party Checklist (PDF)
I heard last weekend from a 6 year old that all the cool girls love pink and turquoise, so I think we’re right on trend with our colour choices. (At least with 6 year old boys anyway…) We think that putting all these unicorn party supplies together will make throwing a Pinterest worthy party easy and fun. Below, you’ll find more pictures of what you’ll get in your party box.
love and sprinkles,