New Year’s Eve Party Planning
Planning for New Year’s Eve before Christmas seems a bit crazy, but if you have everything ready to go, it will be an event you don’t even need to worry about and you’ll have time to relax with your family in the week between Christmas and the New Year instead of spending ages in line at the liquor store.
Here are a few tips for New Year’s Eve Party Planning that will help relieve the stress of entertaining over the holiday:
- Keep it simple. You don’t need to have a huge spread to have a great party.
- Stock up on champagne BEFORE Christmas so you can have a champagne bar! The toast at midnight is one of the best parts! Having great champagne options is a must for a New Year’s Eve Party.
- Have something sweet. (Cupcakes go well with champagne).
- Make sure there’s confetti!
- Choose simple decorations to flow with the holiday decorations you already have. (We suggest gold! Metallic colours always look great)
- Invite people early. Schedules get full around the holidays and if you’re hoping to host a bunch of friends, you need to get into their calendar before they get into someone else’s!
- Have Fun!
We have some amazing party supplies, perfect for your New Year’s Eve party, however big or small, the supplies in our shop will be perfect.